My 3 minutes fame with Fly

It was the cue to call.

At the tick I was happened to doodling down some notes. With instinctively and unconsciously I jotted the number down.

So naturally I went on and dialed the number. Come to think of it, there were probably hundreds of people dialing the same number as I was dialing. I was laidback. I kept my expectation low. And the next moment, I was on the phone with Honey Madu!

“Hitz....eer, fly fm?” It was that embarrassing. (Slap my head) Well I had little cold feet. Good thing they have a thing called pre-recording.

With some lady luck, I won myself 4 passes to watch Lenka music showcase tomorrow! Woots!
The sweetest surprises happened when you least expected it :) Sweet!

2 comments:

Angeline Lee said...

and u love her! the perfect love story.. lols..

Mei-Fern Chong said...

Lucky, lucky YOU!
Such good timing!
I shall listen more to hitz... er, sorry fly fm.

XD

When you free?
Sometime 2nd week of August okay?