June's pick

Let just say being 7 years apart, my sis and I have queerly taste of our own.

Blur. That’s her latest obsession. She plays it at home. She plays it in the car. She even highlighted this- I can play their CD non stop-with her signature innocent bunny teeth grin plastered on her face. Yes, it was very cute of her and, very nice of her too to ask my permission for playing the CD again, again and again!

She knew better than anyone else that I don’t fancy them much. If I ever see the CD in a music store, I would probably listen to one or two tracks and then put it back where it belongs. Really, those Britpop pioneers ain’t my thing. Listening is one thing, and liking the music is just another thing. What’s more with listening for several hours, day to day...thanks but no thanks.

But if I do need a change, I don’t mind having vegetarian food once in a while!

Amongst of everything, we are so much bonded for the love of laughter, colors, words, coffee, and a slow afternoon with Shrek!

And what did they tell you about sisterhood again?

2 comments:

the queen of catastrophes said...

blur is awesome. and that's that. pfft..

cyan_loh said...

darling, pffffttt *saliva splatters everywhere*