Hello There


August has been somewhat exciting and laidback, and with everything in between.

This season, the boys have been disappointing. Not good enough, just not good enough. One defeat can be taken as a careless mistake, but with the second defeat, it’s a tragic :( I can only pray and hope The Reds will have their success story to tell. Not now, but later. At last, a 3-2 victory!

And ahh, the joy of holidays is making me feel like a lazy blob. Yet it’s still pretty a rejuvenating and fulfilling one with my many little projects going on. Be in at home or backyard.

Also, I miss going out on sunny days, purely enjoying the sunbeam without umbrella, SPF, hat or shades for once. But I have my imaginary sun :) New skin has been fragile and sensitive to sun. So I’m only allowed catch a little of sunshine. Just a little with umbrella and shades as company, and layers of SPF. Well it has been over 3 weeks now, and it is still taking its own sweet time in peeling off. The itchiness really gets to me sometimes. Boo.

Oh here’s little fact for you: Sunburns are caused by UV radiation rather than heat . We get sunburns on cold, snowy days. (Brouhard, 2008)
So there, don’t laugh if I tell you I got my sunburn from Awana Genting.

With just two more days, September will be rolling in and classes starting soon, I think I’m ready to roll. Sort of.

P/s: Great, now I have a wisdom tooth waiting to be out! It. hurts. badly. Argh


No comments: