Of fries, boon ken and his stud

It might not, and probably will not be the finest gourmet but with its reasonable price tag, it certainly is a pleasant fare.

Located at Asian Avenue in Sunway Pyramid, Pommes Frites offers its very own specialties- Belgium fries and mussels for all French fry and mussel lovers.

The fries were fried with its skin, thicker that the usual fare and goes really well with their homemade dipping and seasoning. The waiter recommended me Poutine, and it sure spelled Y-U-M-M-Y! My only disappointment would be the dip was a little too less.
Their fettuccine with parmesan cream sauce was creamy, yet nothing too heavy and thick that leave me a sickling feeling in stomach. The portion was just nicely done.

Next up in the menu was the red sauce spaghetti with mussels. Being a mussel lover myself, their mussels were fairly succulent and fresh. Plus with their flavorful spices, it made quite a hearty meal.


After the food, the walk, the chat, Boon Ken was about to mark one of his histrionic moments in life. So he put in lots of thoughts, gathered his courage and braved whatever consequences and there... he finally got his very first stud!

(Rewind a little back in time)

When boon ken first broke the news that he is going to have his ear pierced, my first reaction was, “You SURE? You really sureeeee? A goody goody person like you in earring?” Let me put it this way. It was like picturing spongebob squarepants in bling.

Mhm, bad comparison, but it took me long enough to imagine :)

2 comments:

Stanley said...

Hmm I passed by that store and was wondering why people were lining up for FRIES. lol must be really good.

Angeline Lee said...

when i have no more sore throat, I'm so ATTACKING those fat fries.