I am a Mosh Pitter

If you ask me, I have never really been a true blue MTV fan.

But, yeah...there’s always a but that starts with a b and ends with a t. But if you ask me again, do I love to experience the big moves on stage, super stars, and the rocking music? That’s an absolute definite yes!

I am ready to let my hair down and rock the night away, despite my glowing tomato cheeks!

Great weekend ahead people *lalalaa* Happy tunes!


***

If you think glowing tomato cheeks are cute. Think twice.

SPF moisturizer. Check. Shades.Check. Umbrella.Check. Hat. On the way.

I don’t seem to pack very light for a Mosh Pitter huh. Well the sun is not showing me mercy at any time soon.

Currently I'm feeding myself on how to mosh in a mosh pit 101. Just hope I don’t come out with an overcooked cheeks or a broken face x)

3 comments:

ikanbilis said...

you got to go? arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EVo said...

Fuiaaaah c ya in the pit cyan!!ow!

cyan_loh said...

ikanbilis> hahaha..dont kill me yet. but only got one ticket :((

EVo> woots woots!!! got rocking kaki!!