Cut from snippets

Monday night was a treat for my good old tummy. Received a sudden text message from Jeremy, and next we headed to Ikea for dinner with delectable meatballs and herb salmon under the tip of our noses. Followed by a gorgeous looking cheese cake with caramel nutty topping. Simply lip smacking. I was literally having tinge of food orgasm.

It was always fulfilling to catch up again, after some time, with our long chats on mutual friends, career, studies, and basically daily life snippets.

***

Today I had no choice but missed the chance of meeting with Khai Lee. Pfft. Mid terms has completed. Not going anywhere tonight. Just want to stay in to get some work done, and keep my roommate accompanied after a commotion with our housemate. Oh well. With her brother’s birthday celebration tonight, and loved ones around her, she will be just fine. Trust me, bedmate!

***

My to-do list for tomorrow : first, shop for birthday gift for sis and secondly, shades for myself to replace the broken one. And the usual chilling Wednesday night with closed and far friends, drinks and music in between. A mini fete it should be. This is what happens when you are staying outside- a little more indulgence and freedom- I just need to handle it with care.

Now I’m eagerly waiting for my paycheck! You know, it will be another valid reason to purchase my first eco-friendly Ipanema Sandals and my-kind-of denim. Teehehe.

It’s going to be a pretty occupied month with, yes assignments and presentations, sis’s birthday and han’s homecoming this weekend, potluck party over Kai’s place and road trip ahead!


My next stop but who-knows-when: Sid's pub :)

No comments: