Feathers in fedora

It all started with no more than 4 souls. But people tagged people, and by just a blink of eye, maybe two blinks, it turned out to be a mini jamboree.

No complains, simply because when it comes to music and beer, the more the merrier.

But before hitting off the chilling mode, my evening was spent with Grace and Boon Ken over a plate of pancakes and strawberries. With so many tales to share and indeed, it was a sweet affair!


Enough with the pancakes affair, we then made our way to Urban Attic. It was the finale showdown. More beautiful musicians. More cheery tunes. More happy people. Really, the crowd was merely massive.


Quarter of the time I was listening to the bands playing, another quarter I was simply enjoying my Corona and people watching, and half of the time I was happily catching up with old friends and mingling with new ones. Meeting new faces are always fun oh fun.


Seeing Gerald there took me by surprise. To make a long story short, we are acquaintances rather than friends, who think that we both are too cool for each other. But not anymore :)

A dude by the name of George Wong came up top for his solo act, while An Honest Mistake won the hearts of judges and many audiences in their band performances.

***
Our epilogue of the night- ‘golden award winning’ Ampang burger! Not a healthy diet but oh well...a contented tummy says it all.

Credits to the big shots:
ego and evo


7 comments:

cookiedonut said...

yerr... i wan ampang burger too =(

Unknown said...

who's in that pram?! tell me it's some fake image cos it looked like boon ken.

Leonard said...

Wazzza !

U rock my world siyan !

cyan_loh said...

jason trust me, the ampang burger is too oily for liking. But the chicken one is less oily x)eh, lets go there one day alright, when i finish burning my calories.. hoho. Its near spca :)

cyan_loh said...

hahahaa angie, wait till boon ken heard that :P nope not bk, its one my friends kai, which is han's cousin.

cyan_loh said...

Teehehe, then when's my free lunch leo? *beam*

EVo said...

we should hang out more often cyan! =)