"We both review n spoiler together ok"

Hoho. Transformers coloring book

That was exactly what euveng told me, on June 24th –a day where literally everyone is highly anticipated in welcoming the vibes and arrival of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Guarantee is not given the fact that I won’t be a spoiler. I will try not to. But down through the lines, threads of plot will eventually untangle. So, if you don’t want to hear a single bit of it, you better stop reading now, I am warning you. *grin*

First, I have to confess that I am not a Transformer geek. BUT little or less, my childhood did involve in some ways alongside with Transformer, He-man, Thunder Cats, Dungeon and Dragons. Later on when entering to the mid 90’s, I was pretty much growing up with Sesame Street, Barney, Little Lulu, and yes Power Ranger. No, no Sailormoon for me. And today, Ben10 seems to be the superhero of the Millennium babies. It is sort of saddening, I think, compared to the formers as they are and still will be the true legendary cartoons-original, old school and classic! *Clap clap*

As in Revenge of the Fallen, the plot was just alright for me. Well, it is the usual action fiugures-superheroes movies. You know the good against evil- and- superhero saved the day. So I won’t go further into the plot development. In between there was poignant scene whereby Optimus was crashed and defeated. But what I found really cool and impressive was the transformation of the robots. The details were clear. The motions were real. The textures were sharp. An excellent job in their graphic artwork I would say. And…I can’t help it but to say, the final showdown was quite a bumper. A little let down. Not a cinematic tour de force that I expected. More of a massive messy metal battle. Somehow I think the climax hadn’t reached the finest peak yet. And it ended pretty rough and briefly. I guess I was hoping for a little more actions from Optimus instead.

My verdict is it was great but not to the end.

I love Beeeeeeee!! :)


No comments: