Heart of Worship

"I'll bring you more than a song
for a song in itself is not what you have required
you search much deeper within
through the way things appear
you're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
and it's all about you
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the things I've made it
when it's all about you
it's all about you, Jesus"

As the sweet melody was playing, thoughts, words, feelings, visuals, and people’s names came playing in my mind. Christianity- is something I hardly talk about, a conversation that I speak briefly, or perhaps I can’t seem to find the right word for it. I rationalize. But not all things can be explained with facts and numbers. I allow my head rules over my heart. People don’t understand, this is what I thought. And this makes me reluctant to step upfront, but holding back myself. I pray for the boldness to relishes in me.

Throughout my spiritual years, I do experienced God’s wonders at different points of time. I was moved. I was touched. I was blessed and I am still blessed. Sometimes, I am desire to experience the peak again but it is not always the case. There are low times, dry and dull moments in my spiritual being. Along the way, I witnessed lost sheep, tired souls, wounded soldiers and bitter Christians. Churches are not flawless, and human are fallible. Some are despair of unanswered prayers. But hey, God is not a Santa Claus. Some are tangled up in their daily affairs, working hard to make a mark in the world. They see their life bigger than God’s. Some just had grown tired, and needed a place to rest their spirit. They needed to go back to basic, the core value and purpose they once had.

There’s a term called- regeneration. Constantly renew our minds, replenish our hearts and restore our spirits.


2 comments:

Leonard said...

Hmm I wonder which point am I at now ?

Be my spiritual advisor will ya?

cyan_loh said...

haha, oh well thats a tricky question :P
We just need to uphold, support and encourage one another :)