My one-way ticket

My last weekends was unfolded with parties, music, highly alcohol consumptions, getting around places and with money pretty much involved- so there you go!

Today I decided to turn down an invitation and stay in for tonight. Enough is enough I said.

Aly once said I’m focused, having a mind of knowing what I want. Perhaps. I guess the word balance is more like it. Having a balance lifestyle is something I truly seek, live and hold on to it. Play on my left, work on my right. They just come hand in hand.

After a big hoo-ha last night with barely 3 hours sleep, it amazed me that I was still capable in getting some work done- spending two hours writing my resume, sending and replying emails, researching on uni scholarships and seeking a part time job for the upcoming holidays. And more, I spent the entire half day to be with my family. It just matter of taking up the effort, really. I can choose to wrap myself in snug blanket and sleep in. But I did not. True, I did feel a dash of pride if you ask me.

Life itself can be easy go and easy come if I wanted it to be that way. But I can never stay put on a slow and simple pace for long, for now. Not yet.

With my fingers and toes crossed, I sincerely hoping, by summer 2010 I will be able to make my way back to states. I don’t know how. Rob a bank maybe. Or else I will buy a one-way ticket :)


5 comments:

ikanbilis said...

i'll rob a bank with you!

cyan_loh said...

Hell yeah, my partner in crime!! Serious, lets go back for summer holidays. We can sama sama fly to Oklahoma and Oregon. Free accomodation from oregon :)and my host grandparents stay in Oklahoma too!

Anonymous said...

I wish i can be in States one day heh! So, I'm in, let's rob the bank together for our dream heh, visit the states. Too bad, these day not many parents wants to send their kids to US for study..

EVo said...

plan for holiday make sure u let me know ok! i long time din go states jor =)

cyan_loh said...

yee lynn> babe, your time will come :) future lawyer here.. ahem, sure earn big bucks la :P haa.. so get down to serious business. Which bank u wanna rob again?

Evo> yea, for sure. Im looking for good samaritan to sponsor my flight ticket only, accomodation on me :) So interested to be the samaritan? haaa, nope.. im NOT hinting at all!!