The Joy of taking bus

If you have been following my blog since Day 1, you should know by now that I hardly complain about things or people but public transports.

Nothing new here. Yes, I am going to rant again on 101 reasons why public transport sucks big time. The last time I actually talk about it was 6 months ago. My bus buddy, burn even had a video of me being a big baby whining about the infrequent buses.

This semester I happened to have the most beautiful timetable I can ask for. Great, 3 days straight of late classes. Taking the bus during the peak hour is no fun at all. Hunger pangs and stink of smokes were not helping either. For sure I was not in the mood for books. What I could really do is, simple, do nothing. I felt like an idiot. I was looking to a direction; spacing out my thoughts while witnessing all things moving passed me- cars, trucks, motorbikes, and of course, people. I wondered what it was like to be deaf for a moment. Sad it is.

It has definitely taken a toll on my patience. I always thought I was short tempered by nature, but little do I know I have such a high tolerance. Waiting for the bus is one thing. Squeezing into the bus is another thing. And standing throughout the journey is just another story all together. I have to constantly remind myself to breathe in and breathe out. One thing that stuck faithfully with me is my ipod. And my crocs served me well. Thank God for that. Oh well, the joy of taking bus.

Before I started to sound like a Granny, I better close my case. Period. It’s just depressing
.

No comments: