The Big 20

I celebrated my big two zero birthday with a twisted wrist. Don’t bother asking me why. But I can assure you, it is definitely not a sign of aging.

I agree that age is nothing but a number. It just simply means I am older now, which is true, and growing wiser. It is a life cycle that you, me and everyone can never run way from. The difference is either you like it or hates it. For this time around, I wasn’t eagerly anticipated as I used to. In fact, I was tranquil and calm. I did not mean it in a bad way. It was a soothing feeling knowing that I am opening a new chapter, and moving towards the next phrase of my life.

To make a big bang, the sixers threw me a birthday party at the most talked about club in town, Euphoria. I was taken by surprise with my jaw dropped open, by the presence of Jason. I should have suspected the sixers have something up their sleeves. So there we go 5 lads, 3 lasses and 2 newbies.


Patrick Oliver was awesome on the deck. The music was excellent. The sounds system was crisp and loud. The up beating base was enough to get my feet dancing.

But I always hate the feeling of hang over the next day. Puking is no fun either. It made me sick and nausea. Ahem, I am usually the one who stay sober. Hardly get that drunk. Must be the music’s fault. Hah. Well, this explains why having trustworthy and reliable friends are crucial.

Next time I shall stick with house party.

******
I spent the lovely and quiet Saturday afternoon, ok maybe not that quiet with Jord, Burn, Ju and Jeevi. We had really interesting conversations from intellectual ones, to simply gibberish talk. Imagine this, hamburger massage? It might sound lame here, but still, I am smiling at it now while typing it out. They fed me with funny thoughts that I couldn’t help it but laughed my ass off. It was contagious. And very dangerous too.

Celebrations can be big and small, loud and quiet. Loud is my middle name but I do appreciate the little chattering moments with closed ones. Like them :)

******
It wouldn’t be a birthday without presents.

I thanked my parents for being so practical. You can never go wrong with cash. Hah. I received this cute little looking dooodolls from Joyce, displaying neatly in my cubby at the moment.

While, my sis was more excited than I do when she saw this…

Now I have my own Twilight :) I can say kiss goodbye for going through the hassle of purchasing the book, placing my name in the waiting list and the thought of borrowing from Alden. It came at the right time. I just finished reading Jeffrey Archer and now I can get my hands on this.*rub my hands in glee*

So goofy looking.

Gloria and Smallie.

I know it is adorable. But don’t drool over it. Well, I couldn’t decide if it is a he or she so then I decided to stay neutral. My sis and I named it as Smallie. Personally, I don’t fancy over soft toys like teddies and pups. But when comes to Hippos, I just couldn’t resist them. Guess I have a soft spot for Hippos. Don’t you think they are the most adorable creature? They have voluptuous body, with big fat ass, twinkling eyes, teeny weeny ears and stumpy feet. Now Gloria has a new company :) and me too.

My sis is getting me tickets to Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical as my birthday treat. Love it.

Guess I am officially in the 20 club now, along with Jord.

My favourite shot. This is the nicest shot we had anyway. Hah. It looks well balance in proportion wise. But don't try to look too close, or stare too hard :P

******
The Reds better pull up their socks and get down to serious business. Even with my fingers and toes crossed, it doesn’t help. It better be my best birthday gift *beam*

Woots, big game this Monday!