Work Tales

Currently I’m in search for crew members, precisely dancers and costume players. Oh did I mention about Harry Potter look-a-like?

That’s my job. And this is what I do. Part of what I do actually.

I work as a freelancer in an event company. My primary work is dealing with sponsorships, in particularly the FMCG industry. Nothing heavy really. I make phone calls, arrange appointments, reply and send out emails, and lastly update my boss at the end of the day. Occasionally, a little traveling is reacquired.

I can honestly tell you, this is not the most inspiring job ever. Not sure if I will be doing this in the future, but I’m dipping my toes in this industry to get a feel of it. Nevertheless the coolest part is working from home!

I personally favor the idea of working from home. Everything is so flexible and convenient! I work at the comfort of my home, worry less on what I should wear, 2 hours lunch break (hah!), and in between I can slot in my personal chores, entertainment time and binge sessions. Multitasking will do the trick :)

Working from home and earning little extra moo-lah at the same time, what more can I ask?

2 comments:

Angeline Lee said...

dun make me murder u for ur job with ur "2 hours lunch break".

Stanley said...

Perhaps professional blogging?? =D