I have new skin

Recently, blogger has given me a hell of a pain. I tried deleting cookies and cache but still...

Can someone please enlighten me why on earth blogger only works over the night time, precisely at 11.30pm onwards? It is literally paralyzed during the daytime- no publishing, no uploading pictures, NO editing html, NO reconstructing layout or whatsoever.


It only happens when I’m back at home. So I suspected it's either the streamyx line in Shah Alam, or else it’s the neighboring line that is interfering with my pathway connection, if that makes any sense. Aarrgh!

***

Well finally I am done with the construction. At last.

Not only does my blog was given a face-lift. By coincidence, yours truly was going through a skin peeling from the previous sunburned too. Now I have new skin. A change is good :)

Basically I just add a little here, and minus a little there. Inject new pieces, and clear off old junks. And tada!

If you notice the menu bar at the top, those are my personal favorites and daily dosage.

Over the left side column, Loves reveal my passion for art. Fashion, photography, illustrations, crafts and a bunch of odd choices- for the eyes and hearts.

Clicks- my regular pit stops to see what’s new and happening in our local art scene.

Likes- a mix of nice people, neat blogs and my frequent reads.

Bites- decent food with a touch of novelty is what I’m looking for. I believe a hungry people makes a grumpy people.

Reads- take a de tour to my mumbo jumbo friends with a story of their own.

Have fun exploring, folks :)

4 comments:

Angeline Lee said...

very nice. love the dates sticking out at the side. =)
Bila lunch?

EVo said...

Hoorayss i'm on the 'reads' list..yahoo..

cyan_loh said...

babe, i think early aug when im done with work. Currently working thats why. Sure, u must keep me poasted with the missing details of urs *wink*

Of course evo, all my personal friends are in 'reads' list! :)

Stanley said...

How do you people makes those links at the top of your pages?? Lol I've been trying to figure that out for ages!