My Urban Escape

Happy looking balloons

:)

I think I am roasted. No, I am roasted. Badly.

Sunburn is awful. Putting layers after layers of lotion and moisturizer seem to be my only saving grace. But it’s recovering, and I look pretty decently tanned :)

Ti dam dam

I did not need to go far to get a sunburn. Just spent a weekend outside the sunbeam for about 6 hours, soaked in with merry tunes and fed myself with colorful sights.

That was all it takes.

Hungry balloon eater

And in the evening, I got my feet tapping and shaking myself up next to a lake with a Tiger in my right hand. Love sunset disco!

A happy soul

Over the starry night, I was basking around the lawn with Reggae and Ska vibes echoing the stage. I simply enjoy doing simple things like that.

Under the moonlight, people seem contented than usual. Twinkling eyes. All smiled.

Funny people like mustard and choc cake.

Met old friends. New friends. Friends’ friend. Came across people-that-I-know-but-they-don’t know-me, and people I-don’t know-but they-know-me. Ah well. Just nice people.

All moo go heaven!


There are always much more tales to share. But that’s pretty much summed up my urban escape. Sweet and nothing else!

Lovely shots by Rachel Ho and her sexy DSLR.

5 comments:

cookiedonut said...

i like the cow... lol!

cyan_loh said...

Yea, me too!! So adorable looking x)

EVo said...

OOh another urbanscapes fan! i missed it lo..happening lah u :) while u were roasting there i was watching T2 d second time lol. btw bumblebee's much taller than on ur coloring book leh..cute wei.

cyan_loh said...

Hohohoh, yea man!! Hello? You're more happening lah- marathon, paintball and movie! Semua sekaligus, hebatnya x)
Lol, the coloring book one looks so CUTE macam si kecil!

Stanley said...

Looks like lotsa fun =D I'm going to make myself attend the next one.