Feeling berry

I feel strawberry-ish (if there’s such a word) ever since the first day I chopped off my hair. Guess my hair does look like one. I don’t know why, how, when or what. Sometimes people just don’t know. I can’t seem to find the right word better than strawberry- bouncy and bobby-in a strange way, it makes me feel uplifted and contented.

Gone are the days of vegetating. New semester has just started. There were times of confusions and uncertainties, and moments of ramblings and whining from yours truly. Short semester is meant to be simple and straightforward, nothing more and nothing less. At least this is what I interpreted. At one point I was all gung-ho enrolling myself in sociology class, next was feeling slight dissatisfied when they rejected my enrollment due to over quota, and later on I was another confused and clueless people.

I myself am fascinating over liberal arts subjects. I don’t mind taking sociology, not at all, but in short semester? First thing first, it is not going to be easy, and had proven to be demanding and heavy with hundreds pages of journal reading, even the doctor lecturer said so. I’m not doubting my ability, and I am sure by hook or by crook, I will somehow manage to pull through. But I really dislike the rush pace, haphazard and being ended up feeling agitated- rush gets to me sometimes.

Finally I settled for public speaking. Not much choices, really. Well, beggars can’t be choosers. The class wasn’t that bad either. Just nice. For slackers like me. In a way, it complements with my other electives-fits pretty well in my little ideal package. That’s what matters. I’m sure Fern will agree with me in this.

I’m relieved and satisfied. Completely. Now I can channel my energy in 216 research paper instead.

Merry berry :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, you're in ADP(psy) or that one offer by HELP Uni?

cyan_loh said...

I am in HUC psych but then we are given 2 free electives, of course im taking adp dept instead of other dept. Coz the schedule fits well x)
So when are u graduating from taylors?

Anonymous said...

Ic..Lolz, I had finished my SAM. Right now I'm in HELP doing law lo, haha!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I think sociology is intersting but that require lots of reading! they offer it in A-level, it will be a subject that's interesting to read I guess!

cyan_loh said...

What the hell?? you're back to HELP again? LOL. good good, can buy me lunch x) when free for lunch?

Anonymous said...

I saw you twice at the mamak at WH mah, lol, u thought i am that free just to go back lepak there meh, lunch, ok sure!