Fedora in the spotlight

Urbanattic has officially landed a spot in my list of Top 5 chill out place.


It located in this neat looking art sphere-Capsquare. I fond of Urban Attic simply of its laidback ambience, creative charm and a twist of contemporary edge. Perfectly for hanging out and unwinding over the weekends I would say, with pool, board games and foosball.

Suzy- my favorite solo singer of the night


It is also a springboard for local independent artists, with their jamming, gigs and performances. Talented singers with strong vocal, good looking musicians and beautiful songs- I mean what more I can ask for?

Catch 'em on finals, on 3rd June.

Just happened on Wednesday was Acoustic night and Leo’s band- An Honest Mistake- was performing in this band competition. Hence I and Kai made ourselves presence to show our little moral support, as well did the usual catch up, had a drink and basically were checking out the place. My oh my, I am and still are heads over heels with the song- ‘The Show’ by Lenka. See sidebar. Acoustic is such an easy thing to fall in love with.

Flame in a glass


Go for the music, have a couple of drinks and a few rounds of burps!

3 comments:

Leonard said...

Looking forward to June 3rd . I'm expecting you to be there again ya ?


IT wouldn't feel good w'out u around. *smile*

cyan_loh said...

Most probably :)
Right. You wouldnt need me there. Teeheehee.

ahbing said...

I like your writing style :)