zoom zoom

Gone the week 1. Here comes the week 2.

Yes, FINALLY I have worked out my timetable after re-arranging for thrice for your information. Woo hoo!! No classes on Friday! Double cheers!
Reality hits me as my lecturer has finish covering chapter 1 for this week. In fact I completed week 1 tutorial questions and by right Mr. Levin Wong should be marking on my questions now. You wonder who’s Mr. Levin Wong? Well, we will talk about him later. It seems almost unbelievable that I will be ushering week 2 in less than 3 days time!! Can you see how time flies? I will be having mid terms in week 8. Exactly, in one month time. Yeah, great! I have friends from other colleges coming up to me and said, “ aiya, first month of college very easy one, goyang kaki only. Have nothing much to do.” But looks like Help begs to differ. That’s why we are the hardcore helpers!! Haha..
Let’s take a peep at my TO DO list:

1.Print out lecturer’s notes and tutorial questions for week2 from e-learning website. (Helpers are all tech savvy. Lecturers will post up notes and questions for the week on the web and we are responsible of printing them out and make sure we ready for the class)

Or second alternative: buy from the WN bookstore where the money will take place but it will cut you out from the hassles.


2.Study for the notes of course. Maybe the tutorial questions can put on hold

3.Group presentation on next 2 weeks. We have to brainstorm a business proposal.

4.Starting next week, it’s the AIESEC (it’s a society btw) fever. At the mean time, orientation night will be held on this coming Friday.

Apart from the college stuffs, I too have the AFS things going on as I’m busy for the peace petition where will be held at 1U on this 29 and 30 sept.

JPJ test on next next Tuesday. By hook or by crook, I will make sure I pass. I don’t want to go through all the trouble to re-sit again and of course, money is concern as well. Pray hard for me alright :P

This week is a hectic and tiring one. It has been a long time since I have study. Going back to study after 8 months vacation where you play, eat and sleep almost all the time without using you brain is tough. I have to get myself back together and back on the track again. Now it’s like I’m standing in no where taking my own sweet time while witnessing everything moving in a rapid pace. My golden rule is to play hard and work hard. When it comes to case like this, time management is the cornerstone.

Oh, back to Mr. Levin Wong. Well, he’s my finite math lecturer who is a young gentleman. Girls said he’s cute. No surprise if you notice most of his students is girls. Well, I will say he’s pleasant to the eyes and reasonably cute. Don’t get me wrong, this is not the main reason why I’m his class. I have no option left due to the time arrangement. I supposed to take Ms. Chia’s class coz she’s like the best, fun, nice and cute lecturer. So most of her students are the guys. I mean c’mon, why will I be in an almost all-girls class if I have the chance to be surrounded with guys? It makes sense right?

My intake has a fairly well blend of all kinds of people. One thing I like about Help is I have the opportunity to mix around with different people. I have 6 different classes in a week. Thus I have different classmates. I don’t have to cling to certain groups and limited my social circle.

We have the Chinese and English speakers. Most of them will be like Chinese speakers in a group, and English ones stick together. As for me, you’re able to find me in everywhere. It sounds weird but they like the fact that I speak English to the Chinese speakers and Canto to the English speakers. It’s the part of learning and sharing. Not much of jerks and bitches though, which I more than happy about it. Maybe 3 or 4 of them, I played nice but I hardly talk to them. Like it or not, I’m not that kind of person who will put on a fake smile and pretend to be friends with people whom I don’t like. This is hypocrite.

We have the international students all the way from Russia, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia to our very local KLite, sabahan and sarawakians.

We have the Johnny Bravo and Sassy Susan to plain Jane and Peter.

We have people who came from various backgrounds like bartender, heavy smoker, hardcore clubber, and extreme alcoholic to life guard, pro paintball player, dancer, devoted Christian, and bone cancer survivor!

Besides knowing people from my intake, I too make new acquaintances from the previous intake and diploma programs. Thanks to Roy, Eyo and Grace :) Speaking of networking, baby!

Life is much interesting revolving around with this well blend of mixture.

1 comment:

Wong Ken Ming said...

Very nice. Very long and colourful. :P