the letter word P

I’m so glad that The Star actually takes the initiative to address the issue regarding to LRT letdown. Read Star Metro on Tuesday (7/8). It’s sad and well, frustrated to know that I happened to be one of the victims. So on last Saturday, after my theory class, I went down to Ampang Park to meet up with ayumi. The easier way to get around KL definitely will be taking the LRT to avoid the heavy traffic. Aha, proved me wrong!! So I have to take LRT to Ampang Park upon reaching KL sentral. There was a massive crowd due to the weekends, KL PC Fair happened to be at the same day too. No, this is not the problem. The problem arouse, ahem I mean surfaced (thx sean!) when I was queuing up buying ticket. Since it was so crowded, so I thought it will be faster if I buy from the vending machine, instead of lining up at the ticket booth. So while I was queuing up and there was a group of youngster trying to figure out on how to operate the vending machine. It at least took up about 10 minutes. I assumed it was their first time. Well, actually it’s not; is the vending machine’s fault. At that moment, I have yet known that. Without further delay, I decided to queue up at another vending machine in hope of buying a ticket as soon as possible. So when it’s my turn, the stupid vending machine DOESN’T accept my 2 Ringgit notes. Now I know why the youngster having difficulties with the machine. I don’t get it; I mean the cost of my ticket is RM2, not RM 1.60 or RM 1.80. It’s understandable and acceptable if they only accept coins if the cost of the ticket is RM1.60 or RM 1.80. But mine is RM2, why they don’t accept notes? Ngam ngam RM2!!! It doesn’t make any sense to me at all. So after collecting sufficient coins, I have to queue up AGAIN to buy the RM2 ticket!! Can you imagine that? I have to make my way through the massive crowd and deal with all the nonsense. It took me about half an hour to buy a ticket for goodness sake!! I was so damn pissed off where I really wanted to kick at the machine and started to act like a mad woman. You know, like pulling my hair out?! With that amount of time, I can actually take a nice hot bubble bath. As a Malaysian, I felt so frustrated and irritated to go through all the troubles, now put youself in a tourist’s shoe, how will you feel? My advice is: take sufficient coins next time!

On the lighter note: Of course I won’t be going all the way to Ampang for no reason. I went there with ayumi, Trish and collin for the Twisties Commercial audition. It was all Jeremy’s fault for causing me the hassle! :P Personally I went there just for the sake of fun. I never have been to a production house, not to mention casting. So it was nice to check it out and get a taste of it. Yea, I did make a fool of myself. I did embarrass myself. But it was all about pure fun especially when you have a bunch of crazy friends to make fun together. It was like you jump, I jump. Haha. Jeremy, don’t you dare to post my silly dancing moves in Youtube!! Great, now you can threaten me with the video :P LOL. Trish, Collin and I were hunk-watching at Secret Recipe and camwhore all the way to Ampang Park Station. It was so hilarious!! I guess the fun I had made it up for the drama that I endured. I will post up the pictures as soon as Trish sends them to me.

My internet connection has always been disappointing. Lately I just can’t stand the sluggishness and always-disconnection-ness. It’s like take me a century to load the website. Sometimes the website appeared like the half of it only. It always disconnected when I was chatting with my friends, particularly when we were on something important.
It can be so irritating I tell you. I ended up rather not to online sometimes.Ok, you will probably ask me to get a streamxy. How I wish I have, but on the second thought, it’s like kind of wasted. Coz you see, my dad has a stremxy in his office so he doesn’t see the need of having it at home; my sis surfs net at her office, well, my mum who is technologically challenged obviously doesn’t need a streamxy. So it was like only me who needs it!

On the lighter note: I can spend less time on the internet and get my butt off to do something more productive! :)

This hits me as my patience was tested and challenged. It’s time for me to pick up the art of keeping my cool off. First, breathe in…second, breathe out!

No comments: