sweet controversies

tada!!! ok, ok...here I am, back to blogging. So shut up and read, jason!!!

A group of YES alumni consists of Divan, Nurain, Burn, Hoong, Collin, Trisha, Dewi, Eday, Huda, Nick and me went to volunteer in SPCA on last saturday. It was the first time for most of us. Finally we did something noble for the animals, hahaha. All of us very semangat berbara (fuyoh, my BM still boleh pakai) , especially nick since he doesnt aware about SPCA, for goodness sake!!! Thus he just follow us blindly, since he's assuming that we actually interviewing those YES newbies. Sigh, such a ding dong!! Worst still, he pakai cantik cantik with the hope of luring some girls, I guess. He has no idea that we are actually dealing with cats and dogs' poop and shit *evil grin* ok, NOT!! So he ended up blaming me for not telling him about this. I mean hello, everyone knows what is SPCA, ok..maybe not him. SPCA is an animal shelter, short for Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, duh!!


So we basically just help out a lil bit here and there. Afterall every little thing counts!! I was the official photographer for the day. Thanks to Divan! We helped out in painting the walls. Without being aware, my hair actually have a few strands of blue highlights, its more than few strands actually. I was officially crown as the lala mui!! Hahaha.. actually it looks great on my hair, blue and gold highlights, just P.E.R.F.E.C.T!! After paininting and all, next we help to apply the kutu medicine on the doggies. See, our job is an easy as abc ice kacang!! Not quite actually when I think about it, coz I nearly suffocated a dog to death!! Hahaha, how awful!! Actually you can't blame me, coz this particular dog was trying to free him or herself (gender doesn’t matter alright!) away from applying the kutu medicine. I’m trying my very best to pull, drag just to keep him in control.

The best part is spending quality time with woof woof and miao miao. They just love and enjoy our companion. I mean come on, they have feelings too.

Nope, this is not the end of the day yet. After volunteering, we head to the good old mamak stall. Ahhh, teh tarik ais tak mau ais!! Teh tarik manis tanpa gula. OK, this is Trisha’s joke!!! Poor the Abang la!! We spend time there to catch up with one another and basically just yada, yada, yada.

Haha, you must be thinking that’s it. End of the story. Yek, wrong!!! More adventures to come. We always try to figure something to do, silly stuffs of course. Biasa la… So all of us gather up and form a circle, and try not to laugh and stare hard at one point, along the busy road. Guess what?? Drivers actually slow down their car and look at us with full curiosity. Some of them even have the attempt to pull over their cars. Aha, typical Malaysians!! In another word, kei po chi la!! No, no, we are NOT intended to cause a massive traffic jam or car accident. Our intention is just pure fun! *whee* Call us what you want: lame old, wu liao, babi or what so ever. We just love playing with the controversy.

Hoong who has pierced his both ears with blink blink after coming back from US has play a part in our controversial conversation.

ME : eh, what happen to your blink blink?? Not wearing today?
Hoong : nola, trying to portrait a good image since we represent AFS to volunteer.
ME : its like that, then you should wear. You know why? To show people that blink blink people care for the animal ma, they also willing to volunteer.
Hoong : You arr… naughty wei.
ME : Hahaha, I love being the controversial one.

You see, sometimes Malaysians have the fix image of what good and bad. Who say people with blink blink are up to no good? Who say they are ignorant, having a brain with the size of peanut??

Our next stop is KLCC to err… kill our time. Dewi who thought of becoming a shoe designer wanna visit Jimmy Choo’s store, with the hope of finding some ideas and inspirations. As friends, of course all of us decided to check it out with her. No doubt it is an exclusive store. There’s an understatement!! Even the cheapest shoe costs like 3K!! There was this sales guy who really gets on my nerve. He totally ignored us and gave us a cold look as if we do not exist at all! Damn discriminating! I understand we are not rich shoppers, and obviously we did not have the vitamin M to buy. But a simple hello and smile won’t hurt you or cost you much time either. You better watch out, Dewi might be overpowering Jimmy Choo one day. Haha, ganasnya.

I took a bus back home. First, I really have to give credit to Rapid KL for doing a great job!! Seriously, they have changed to the better compared to few years back, although they still have room for improvement. So after getting off the bus from the pintu keluar, I actually said, “Terima kasih, bang!.” Everyone in the bus stared at me as if I came from outer space!! I bet some of them will think I’m actually went nuts, siao or crazy. When I actually think about it now, it actually sounds a lil bit crazy. But on second thought, why I can do that in US ( Yes, I did that!!)yet not in my country? Right? That’s a point to ponder. I know this is not so much a Malaysia culture. Yes I’m aware. You ask me why I still did that. Haha,its because I’m curious to find out how people in the bus react. I just love seeing their facial expression. I feel good after doing that, can see a twinkle in my eyes. *wink*

Life is so much fun with little sweet controversies!

4 comments:

ikanbilis said...

waaaa *nangis* nak ikut!!!!

-Broken- said...

Waa... Post Broken in your post somemore... Why didn't Hyperlink it?
loLx...Then more people will know that I'm desperate for LOH SIYAN's new post...

That is something good that you did at SPCA...

Heard SPCA from the TV, Newspaper, here and there...

How could your friend don't even know about it?

I still can't get the definition of 'La La'...Don't even know why people start to label people with this kind of stuff....

But hey, Siyan with highlights, a must see!!! Or else later won't have the chance to see anymore?

I still don't know what are you doing lately?
In school? College? University? Home? Social Work? >.<

Wong Ken Ming said...

Hey Siyan! (PR Girl! :P)

Sorry I couldn't be there for the fun! Loads of respect for helping the SPCA.

I can't believe the guy at KLCC was so nonchalent! Thats the problems we teenagers face today I guess......

Haha! Nick is soooo funny!

Ken.

Joyce Choong said...

How can you left me out of your list of people? Oh... it hurts... Sakit Hati... *Tear*