To be or not to be

Reality Check: Am I being productive?


Watching TV? Checked! Have been a loyal follower of Criminal Minds and Grey Anatomy.

Eating healthily? Checked, don’t make me feel guilty for indulging chocolates aright?

Spring cleaning? Checked. Did that on the very first week since I’m back here. I even DIY my room a lil bit. Whee, a whole new look! :) planning to re-paint my room though. Any suggestions? Blue? White? Rainbow? ABC ice kacang?

Chilling out with friends? Checked checked! Double checked!! Chilling is my middle name :P the last movie I watched was HP. Now I wanna watch The Simpson’s !! Ling, go watch the movie-la. Forget about Die-Hard and Disturbia. Nyek nyek XD

Candies for brain? Never once I have to study like mad for the past six months. Like memorizing nilai-nilai moral or doing my debit and credit accounts. I never failed to read newspaper though, ahem, be aware of global issues my friends. Fuyoh, make me look so smart. Hahaha. It’s has been a while ever since I read a book. So it’s time for me to grab a chai tea, read a good book and enhance my literacy.


Caffeine attack? Checked! I have not drunk any coffee for the past month. Feel sick of going to Starbucks and Coffee Bean due to their limited choices and expensive price. I missed Starbucks in US!! They have the varieties, reasonable price and less exclusive!! I miss Vanilla Chai Tea the most!!! They are the bomb yet not caffeinated! See, it’s healthy? It’s sad that I couldn’t find one anywhere so far...

Music Therapy? James Blunt’s Back to Bedlam is the best compilation album I have heard! To my surprise, I actually enjoyed listening to it as I’m more a rock-mental kind of listener. Sometimes it’s good to change. I was i-attack this morning. So semangat to customize my ipod, updating the calendar and time, inserting pictures, loading all the songs, labeling them, and sorting the songs according to album, artist and what not.

Sweat it out? That’s right!! I have been working out for the past three weeks, yet still standing strong. My perseverance and discipline to be ahem, fit and healthy have encourage me to go work out on every evening, 6pm sharp! Actually I want to be back to my original shape la, ha-ha. As well as not putting my Nike air training shoes on waste. This time I can finally fully utilize my ipod as well. My ipod is the best companion when it comes to jogging. The fast beat and up tempo music will push you to the limits where you will eventually run faster and put your tiredness out of mind and sight while surrounded yourself with Mother Nature. Ok, it sounds like I’m syok sendiri here. Trust me, you will feel great after sweating it out!!!


Conclusion: I’m productive! *innocent smile*

1 comment:

susara said...

CNN = innocent smile???
hmmmm *thinks twice*
=P
hahaha kidding la...