the colour blue

Monday blues.

Today I woke up like 10 minutes late but I reached college half an hour early. C’mon, it’s better to early than late, right? So yeah, I have forgotten to switch my cell phone’s alarm clock to general mode so it snoozed off somehow. Thank God my mum managed to wake me up. I have to wake up at 5.30 in the morning for my 8am class, mind you. No kidding! My mum kept rushing me and telling me I’m late for my class. Seriously, her panicking and high pitched voice can really made me anxious and pumped up my blood circulation especially it’s like 5.30 in the morning. I was rushing and hurrying to put on my contact lenses. I assumed, I thought, I think I DID put onto my right eye but somehow it turned out to be not. I actually didn’t realize it not until I was in the bus. I know it sounds retarded isn’t it?? How could I not notice it?? I did not know either. I guess I just take things for granted.
So while I was walking hurriedly to the bus stop, where I almost there, I just realized I left my cell phone at home. Great, I have to walk back to grab it! And yes, more naggings from my mum. It’s so predictable.
You know sometimes I can be so lazy to dress up since it’s so early in the morning. I just don’t have the mood to accessorize myself. Moreover, I don’t have much time either. So I grab a pair of earring, thinking I can wear them once I reached college. So I placed them in my so called safe pocket. What happened is I lost the other side of earring somewhere who knows! In the bus I supposed. Thus I went to college with my one sided contact lens on my left eye and one sided earring which was in my pocket. No point wearing one sided earring by the way.

Collin was late for his class for 10 minutes coz he missed the first bus due to his semangat-ness to study for his Malaysian studies. Lesson to be learned; don’t study while waiting for the bus.

Kar Fei felt that the girls have been really mean to him today. They non-stop teasing, criticize and pulling his leg. And I happened to be one of them. I have to, coz I helped him to carry a 789 pages book back home on Friday as he has to go back to Ipoh, and giving back to him again on this morning. Can you imagine how heavy it can be?? Yet he claimed he’s being bad luck!!

This afternoon there was a random guy almost tripped in front of me, saying, “ aiyo, why today so bad luck one?!” well, tell me about it!


No comments: