OMG!!!

OMG!!! My lecturer actually read my blog!!! My beloved maths lecturer, Levin has nothing better things to do than googling his name. Actually I did that once too, kinda fun!


Bingo! My blog's URL appeared!!!


It adds into embarrassment when he told the whole class about his name appeared on one of the student's blog. I was like, oops!!

The good news is he didnt put in an obvious way, and he's really cool about it! I mean yea, at the moment I really feel like buried my head into the sand like an ostrich, but it was all fun, pure fun!! In fact, he should be proud of himself because I made the most noise in his class. yea, the most kecok one! At the end of class, I actually said, " sir, have fun reading blog." Gosh, he's probably reading right now!

As matter of fact, most of our lecturers are damn cool and happening. Yup, keeping up with the urban youth culture!! They are the ones who I can talk, joke, tease and laugh with. It's hard to imagine I know. But seriously, they are all FUN!! I and my friends always love teasing and making fun of them especially Levin and Siva. I have great time eating, yaking and asking stupid mathematical questions. I laughed and giggled during lab seesion. I know, probably some of you wondering what so funny about sitting in front of the monitor and doing some lame and boring typing-microsoft-adminwork. *evil laugh*, but this is when my creativity gone wild. I did silly and crazy stuffs with microsoft word and have a good laugh with it. Then I will proudly show my master piece to Siva. He was like smiling at my silliness and said, "you have a very a high sugar level."

Kar Fei had make my day by being a technologically retarded. On last Thurs, we were practicing on a topic of drawing table. Below was our converstaion:

Time :10 am-12pm
Venue : LS 6

Kar Fei : Eh, how come cannot draw the table one?
Me : Did you drag?
Kar Fei : Yea
Me : Did you click and drag?
Kar Fei : Oh, no...

I was like......speechless for a few seconds and burst out into laughter.

And fei chai, Seng Hong make my day too :) I'm so totally entertained by him!

All in all, last week I really did have a good laugh!!

No comments: