The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

I don’t understand girls sometimes. Ok, stop here. It may sound weird that I actually came out this statement. You know, being a girl myself. Girls are complex creatures sometimes. Full of suspends and mysteries. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m not referring to every single girl, but a minority of them.

I actually like being acquaintance with guys better as they are more straightforward and simple. They don’t play games with you. Girls on the other side will be more insecure and tend to beat around the bushes. You will be surprised to know that girls can be a good politician, coz they are good in playing their own games.

Alright, you must be wondering what the heck my point is, with girls and boys, games and politicians. People in my intake are slightly quiet, and not so much a bunch of loud people but smart people with fully wholesome developed brains, haha. Seriously, most of them are really smart. So I’m being a more of a loud person. Ok, maybe really loud to be exact. Tend to stand out among the rest. I know most of the people from pervious intakes, different programs, to people who doing their degree. I have a brand image as being CNN, thanks to my beloved friends. No, no I’m not trying to be a show off here, or boasting about myself. Little attention won’t hurt but definitely not indulging myself into it.

So this girl who can be as insecure as she could, tend to feel overshadowed by me I guess. She clings to me often that other assumed that we are high school mates. I don’t mind actually. But what annoyed me is the fact that she thinks being around with me can be a platform to be popular. She thinks all my friends are her friends. How funny is that? I’m not here to compete who’s the prettiest, who’s the coolest, or who’s the popular one. My principal in college is to play hard and work hard. I’m here to enjoy my college days and make the best out of it. I don’t care if you’re Miss or Mr. popular or what. It doesn’t affect or interfere my life. I’m just being myself, who are comfortable in my own skin. Too bad if you don’t like it. It’s sad if you think I’m snatching the spotlight from you. That’s your problem! Don’t play game with me (in my don’t-mess-with-me look). I know the game well, I play it well, but it has never been my cup of tea. But using me to be popular is not going work, dear.
Fuyoh, how I wish I have the guts to tell her that right at her face!! LOL!!!

Guys are so straightforward that they actually tell in front of my face, how jealous they are seeing me surrounded with friends. They actually tell me in a nice manner!!! How often you see girls telling you that?

1 comment:

Broken said...

Muahahahahaha....
You think all guys are straight forward ar!!!
There is some that will make twist and turn with you OK!!

It's only guys like ME will just throw stuff at you without twist and turn!!

Wakakakakaka...

Blek...

But still, girls complex!!
Don't know why they wanna tell lies and do so many unnecessary stuff!!

*OMG, I am in gender discrimination!!*

By the way, I done a presentation on gender discrimination for my moral presentation...

To be fair, it is all depends on one's personality...

You make a person feels that they can be straightforward with you then they will!!