Dandy delights

So far, this year has been fairly a smooth cruise if you ask me. Oh well, I will save this for some other time. When I am in a more reflective and contemplative mood.

Finally I am done with Christmas shopping. All packed and well secured in a brown box. Probably the parcel is making its way across the globe now :) Good thing for Borders vouchers, I saved up so much on the gifts! Hee. Given the vouchers, I could have been indulging in some good readings and milk. But the joy and the bliss of giving indeed triumphs all!

The initial plan of heading down South for Christmas celebration has been cancelled. Boo. Yes, it was a tad of disappointment. I was so looking forward to the dazzling lights-up, the twinkling stars, the fancy trees, and the merry mood. Instead, family has decided to head up North. Grandma is more than happy to hear that we are coming over. Frankly it has been long since we last celebrated Christmas with grandma, so this time around, it shall be like a little, intimate and homely reunion with just us and grandma. I guess at the end of the day, dazzling lights-up or not doesn’t matter anymore.

On the other note, Danny boss is going to be away for two weeks so yay, off days for me! *gasp* I started to sound like one of those boring working adults. With most friends coming back home and so many holiday plans in mind- from scones and tea, hiking, sleepover and eating out, I am trying to fit them all in yet don’t know where to start.

Ahh, I know... start digging books for finals!

No comments: