Curtain Call

Why wait?
The year of 2010 is going to take me somewhere. I don’t know where. But somewhere. And I have a good feeling about it.
***
When I was much younger, I used to write down all my New Year resolutions and aspirations in a spring-bound notebook. Silly, but it somehow makes me feel like a better person. As I grow a little older, I realize I don’t follow half of the resolutions, so what’s more with fulfilling them. And I don’t find myself a lousy being either :)

This goes to prove one thing. New Year resolutions are a great head start, but definitely not something that is sustainable. At least for me. Perhaps for you too. Or maybe both of us! So I usually stick with some thing that is more general, or rather vague. Like to be a healthier person! Folks, eat your greens and work on your muscles :)

I’m no party pooper. So go gather some close friends, grab a couple of cold beers and burp a few rounds!

Have a blessed 2010, everyone! Let’s roll :)

2 comments:

Jin Phern said...

it's time to roll my dear

cyan_loh said...

:) Yeap time t kick some asses, hoho xD