One down, three more to go

You know the phase of I can’t wait to get over and done with finals...yeah, you get me. I can tell you my mind is far and away from finals now. Definitely not in a right mental state. No anxiousness, not even a single bit of nail biting moment. I am already in the post exam celebration mood! Lick a candy cane and I am all cheery and merry! With more and more friends coming back from Down Under for holidays, it only makes things harder for me. Believe it or not, I had all plans lined up for this upcoming week even before I started sitting for my finals!

It must be one of that Decembery thingy. *focus siyan focus!*

5 comments:

jacqueline said...

ME TOO!!! all planned d....so sad for myself. no motivation to study at all.

Chia Wei said...

LoL Everyone's feeling that way. DARN. HAHA.
Like Christmas is just tomorrow and the day after.

Ahmad said...

lol extremely relatable; siyan, siyan...ur becomin more like me! :P

cyan_loh said...

Hahaa I guess everyone share the same pain :)
But hold on there guys, soon it will be all over. Soon.

Mei-Fern Chong said...

Man, I know how you feel.
I keep going out when I'm supposed to be home studying. =/
Anyway, I'll c ya Monday! =D