Up and about


Aah, it feels so good to be fit and pink in health again! *somersaulting* It does make me feel like one happy kid :)

My appetite has been great. Exceptionally great in fact.

All of the sudden, and God knows why I have this tremendous craving over durians! People hate them or love them. For the past 20 years of my life history, I have not been much of a durian person myself. I shared a more love hate relationship. One or two pieces are fine, and that’s about it. I guess some spells must have casted on me, now I’m instantly adored with durians!

It tasted especially good after my mom put them overnight in fridge. The faint smell, the chilly creamy texture and the finger licking good moment! Hah. Don’t eww just yet. Clearly, this is not something non-durian lovers would be interested to know.

Oh well, the bottom line is I’m up and about :)

P/s: Tomorrow is a public holiday, another long weekends! You love long weekends, don’t you?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yummy! i love durians too! hahaha. though i got sick almost after eating it. too heaty la! haha. that's why i'm trying to abstain from it, ah well.

and i can't study! :(