Unwell

Currently I’m in the midst of recovering from virus infection.

Yesterday, I had to drag myself to finish up the remaining report, no kid! It was bad I have to say. Thank God I’m done and over it now! With puking, purging and fever all at the same time, it was crazy! I was literally a sick cat.

Today seems like a brighter day. No more fever. No more purging. Still, feeling a little nausea. My stomach has this gassy feeling inside which caused my tummy feels bloated like a balloon! Burping helps a little but not so much. For now, I can only consume a small portion of food...it’s either porridge, mee suam, porridge or mee suam, everything seems so tasteless- less oil, less colourful, less interesting except bits of mince meat and few cubes of carrot and potato. Gah!

Since there is nothing much happening this week, I decided to take a week off from uni and work. Getting terribly sick affects me in many ways- both personally and professionally. I have never felt this tired and weak before. A temporary break free from the buzzing life is healthy. So I’m going to use this week off wisely. Besides some light studies to catch up, getting plenty of rest is my priority.

You can say I’m overly optimistic, but this is a good time to keep myself in check, and just to go on with a slower pace.

3 comments:

nylyw said...

like ur positivity. ;) just rest and then study when u can. or read a good book!

Ahmad said...

haha tsktsk someone is doing too many things at once perhaps? :P get well soooooon

cyan_loh said...

wy lyn> hahahaa..i was so tempted too!! But then i have finals to study, booo :( Oh, all the best in ur finals ya!

Mad> Dont try to be funny :P Nope, this is virus infection, so its different...my sis and mom also kena! So I better self quarantined myself :P BUt yea, now im as strong as a tiger now!! :D