Light moments

Let me tell you something interesting. I got a blue black at my right leg, a small scratch on my left arm, and a slightly bigger cut on my right arm. Hmm, not much of an enlightenment huh?

This time, I am going to blog on something else, anything but moving out. The issue of moving out seems so overrated in my blog, even I find it gloomy and…annoying. So smack me hard if I ever mentioned the word ‘house’ or ‘moving out’ in the next 24 hours.

There is a possibility that I might diagnosed with some laughing disease. For some reasons, I have been laughing so hard for the past few days, sometimes it’s not even funny, and I just laughed out of randomness and silliness. I guess in the midst of a demanding week, laughing is a good way of letting things goes by.

It was infectious. Even in the public. There goes my public self awareness.
Shot #1
Shot #2

Shot #3

I know, I know, I looked as if I was in constipation or labor pain.

We celebrated Ser’s big-two-oh birthday at Italiannies. I don’t exactly remember what we were laughing at, since we were laughing most of the time and I spent more time laughing than eating, ended up with a bloated stomach not filled with my favorite Salmon Fettuccine but laughing gas. Thanks to the waiter too, who was so highly enthusiastically refilling our glasses even before we drank quarter of it. I had to show him my hand to keep him away, or at least slow him down. Hah. And I caught him smirking over our conversations (it’s hard to ignore us anyway) when we were making sarcastic comments and remarks over his extremely-overly-compulsively services. He must be liking it. The best part is I was given another extra glass of drink later at the dinner, I left it untouched though. Must be my lucky day *beam*

Happy 20th Birthday Ser! Welcome on board :)

******
I don’t need a fancy place or a scrumptious food. A quiet corner with basic furnished and a simple drink is sufficed. I always opt for the more intimate talk rather than the big Hoo-hah. Catching up a tea with my girlfriends is simply a brilliant idea to spend on a Friday’s lazy afternoon. Retail therapy is good but sharing therapy is even better. Our conversation was pretty much revolving around ours and others love relationships. At the end of the day, girls will always be girls.

It was another lucky day for me. I got myself a white cardigan and greenish spaghetti top from Isetan. I know I wasn’t supposed to be spending much money, but it was a good bargain. Really. And a nice white cardigan is hard to come by.

I am still longing for a pair of good looking jeans and dark-colored shorts, eyeing for comfy sandals and flip flops, investing on a new camera and mobile phone. A bottle of DKNY delicious fragrance will be an icing on the cake. Erm, I should get started on a wish list and maybe some good Samaritans out there can hear me *wishful thinking*. Don’t you wish money actually grow on trees or fall from sky. Yes, in my dreams.

I love my girls. and my jersey too :)

1 comment:

Jeeves said...

OMG hahahahahaha.LABOR PAIN!!shit la.made me laugh like crazy.looks like that aso.rofl.okok kidding...not really but hahaha.:P