Untitled

I love this place.

Love the greens. Love the sunlight. Love the tranquility. It feels good to be away from distractions, noises, and gadgets except for Ipod.
Definitely a place for me to blow up steam, throw my frustrations, pour my despairs and untangle my thoughts. Throwing tantrums on innocent souls is not my act because I truly believe in what goes around comes around.

I always try my very best to spend an hour there over the weekends. Jogging. Today I blasted my Ipod with R&B music, and just run…mightily. And I broke my record. Not the record breaking that I am satisfy with, but it’s the refreshing feeling after sweating all out. I felt lighter, emotionally.

Pretty rough week for me, I would say.
Full with agendas, and bits and pieces were just scatter all over the place.
Yes, this spells LIFE. With capslock.

No comments: