Not-so Beautiful Day

I woke up early. Skipped my breakfast and went to Uni. Mad was late for an hour due to forgiving circumstances. After the meeting, I head back home desperately. I had nothing much for lunch but Tom Yam instance noodles. Had my vitamin B-complex supplement and folic acid tablet, and next I took a 4 hours long of nap. Yet I woke up with a slight headache. My mum, who is a health freak, was upset of my unhealthy diet hence later on I had an orange and sweet corn soup to so called ‘compensate my loss of nutrient’, quoted by mum.

It is the beginning of the month again. Gah. Nasty hormones. It usually doesn’t affect much on my mood but rather trigger my appetite. Apparently this time, I lost much of my appetite, get irritated easily, and not to mention, less responsive too. I was just giving ‘oh, ahh, hmm, mhm.’ Even my mum was giving me this ‘raise-the-eyebrow’ look, but she understands that I don’t have to be talking all the time. The thought of having meeting on a public holiday makes me aggravate. Public holiday is meant to rest. Urgh.

I just hate the feeling of being irritated. For sure it was not a pleasant feeling. Worst, I can’t exactly pinpoint the reasons behind it. As if I was hanging upside down at the mid air, not enough to get me fuming or please.

I want ice cream. Preferably choc mint flavor.

Now why am I feeling irritated again?

No comments: