Blah.

Words don’t seem to flow out from my brain.

The blockage of creative juices is due to excessive writing of lab report.

Finally I am done. Whee :) The lab report was a killer. I had a tough time comprehending the journals, getting used to the terms, trying to understand what on earth it is about, and finally applying all of the bits and pieces into words. Not easy, but the satisfaction was definitely overwhelming and hard to oppress. My face was tingling with a glow of joy *twink* and ended up doing a silly looking ballet dance. Minus the tutu though. And this lead my mom asking, “are you in love?’ Instantly, I froze in motion with my one hand and leg dangling in the air, and gave her a “huh” look. Oh well, she can be very humorous at times. Very. Hah.

Thanks to the lab report. I was deprived from sleep, woke up with swollen-goldfish eyes, and PMS is not helping either. Blah. Fortunately, last week was a breath of fresh air. It was pretty much a compensation for this week. I went for a movie marathon, had yummy food, lovely dessert and of course, good company :)


So I decided to watch Twilight after hearing all those good reviews. Believe me, the reliability and validity are questionable. Words can be deceiving. I don’t see why the movie is such a big Hoo-ha. The development of plot is weak and shaky. The characters are not engaging. In short, overall is just too cheesy for me. Not much of actions involved. Well, there were some scenes where Edward Cullen looked pretty delicious. I guess the cool part is having a vampire, who happened to be a boyfriend material, and take you to climb trees. I really hope the book will shed some light. So my best advice is watch if only you are into vamp love. Bear in mind, he is a vegetarian vampire.

This is not the end of the story. It is just the beginning. It is the time for the dreaded letter ‘E’ comes into play. Great, more work. Yes, it is the period of exams again. It always has to be that predictable, doesn’t it? No, I am not complaining, or whining. In fact I can’t wait to get over it. I am sure the two weeks break will be awesome one. Just imagine all the things I can do: indulge in good book with coffee, be a coach potato, making up time with Prison Break and Gray’s Anatomy, shopping with girlfriends, hangouts, dates, sleepovers, don on my heels and party, devour in good food, spring cleaning, organize my ipod playlist, or simply be a home girl and daydream all day. (Hey, I am trying to begin the end in mind)

Reality hits.
Ok, I shall get back to study. Geek is cool.


No comments: