Go Red!

Finally I’m done with my Christmas shopping. Phew! Let me tell you this, it is not as easy as it seems.

So I got a set of Christmas themed table tops with matching napkins for both Bonnie and Greg, a Ferrari toy car assembly kit for Jonas, an art and craft kit for Ed and cute little red stockings for baby Rose.

After endless hours of shopping, I had to come to a conclusion: raising a kid is a serious business. From their clothing to food, everything is just so extravagant. A teeny weeny baby doll sized of dress can costs up about RM50. What’s more it can only last for a couple of months, without you realizing how fast your little ones have grown. Nowadays it seems like small things come with a big price.

My sis and I are still debating over who should set up the Christmas tree in time around. Haha, some things just don’t seem to change.

Seeing those Christmas gifts are already making me all hyped up in ushering this coming Christmas :)

2 comments:

-ron ron- said...

=p

suling said...

woman you sound like a mom shopping for your kids! ehehehe...