Obsession

By this time around, the possibility is that I will be rushing through pile of assignments, yet here I am catching up cuppa and the amazing thing is, I have finish reading the whole newspaper from the front to the back. Honestly, I hardly can remember when is the last time I actually finish reading the whole section of a newspaper.

I woke up feeling all uplifting today. I slept in late this morning, which is a rare occasion. I managed to complete my two literature reviews on Friday night. Woots! But what makes me look forward this morning is the ultimate girls-day-out with my girlfriends. Declaration of girly day always works better than endorphin.

That explains why the sky is prettier, grass is greener and the air is fresher.

I guess this weekend has been pretty busy for people from all nations in celebration of Obama's victory, as well for Arsenal and MU supporters (My condolences to MU supporters out there), and shoppers like us too. They have two sales bazaars in one day! One is the Absolute Bazaar at 3K Subang, which I just knew about it, while the other one is the Pick and Grab at Sri Hartamas where I literally pick and grab.

My girlfriends and I had a fun time finding our way to Hartamas. We finally understood the philosophy behind ‘so near yet so far.’ Ha, just a hilarious story between us girls. Anyway, it always feels nice to hear our laughter and chatter echoing in the car by filling in the latest gossips and updates.

Ok, so yeah we finally found Hartamas Square. A neat looking little place I would say. Dresses, tees, tops, accessories, bags and shoes and you name it are all under one roof. We spent time lingering around the place, skimming from stalls to stalls, checking out the offers, and thinking which to pick.


This shopping trip was really a fruitful one, given that I spent quite an amount on clothes. Hey, can’t blame me though since the last time I actually really shop was like couple months ago. This time it gives me an excuse to change my wardrobe, and trust me, my wardrobe really needs a make-over.

Viola! Comfy yogo sweater pants all the way from Kelantan (Thx Joyce!), grey vintage blouse with peter pan collar, blue bubbles polka dots tube dress, and the sophisticated looking violet tunic dress( My fav!)…and one chiffon kimono flower green dress is on the way.

Dresses are my new obsession :) I am indeed in a shopping mood today. The good news is I am all well prepared to usher in Christmas and New Year. Speaking of that, it is the time of the year again to start brainstorm on Christmas gifts for my beloved host family.

I am just so comfortable shopping in Bazaars right now that I don’t feel like shopping in Mid Valley or 1U anymore. Yes, I was sweating and busy adjusting my hair when shopping since it was in an open space concept. But the prices were decent enough and the quality is on path with some branded goods. So no complains. All you need is to shop smart.

Yong.Joyce.drooling over their burgers

Hear me Moooooo


One thing in common with us girls is we love FOOD. So our next stop was Darabif. Personally, I heard so much about Darabif and finally I get to experience for myself. Overall, I would give a 7/8 out of 10. Waiters there were kind of cute looking too *devilish grin* Joke asides, but seriously, the burgers are pretty lip smacking. Just imagine along me, the thick juicy beef patty together with fresh lettuce and tomatoes, topping with mustard and BBQ sauce, sprinkle with crunchy onions, yum yum! Not to mention they have funky names for their burgers, sounds cool. The beef and lamb burgers are the MUST try items. Oh, their fries were so much better than McD, and addictive too! (Ok, I should get paid for free publicity)

Good food and good company can never go wrong. LOve 'em!

I can predict more shopping to come. Currently I am in the mission of looking out for good looking jeans, cute shoes and delicious bag.

Don’t look at me like that. Blame the wardrobe, it desperate needs a revamp. Oh, and a hair cut too!

3 comments:

cookiedonut said...

yer... u 3 go out din ask me along... sad sad...

Burn said...

jason, wasnt it a girls day out? u wanted to go ah? hehe

-ron ron- said...

=p