It's the season to spread...

Germs!! *ah choo* *cough* *cough*

Sorry, I know this is not a good opening statement but yea, excuse me for that.

I’m glad that I’m feeling much better today. Yesterday was just plain miserable. I’m not in any medication so thank God there was no grogginess and dizziness. Just feeling a little bit irritated. You have no idea how much I hated to be sick, especially down with flu. I can list out 101 reasons why flu is such an irritating creature. Anyway back to yesterday, it was miraculously funny. Since I’m not taking any medication, so I guess the best cure is to supply myself with tons and tons of water. Hmm, let’s see. I had two cups of onion tea (one of my mum’s remedies…arrrgh), a mug of apple juice mixture with pear (yea, imagine all the weird drinks I had), and finally gallons and gallons of water. Guess what, I was officially declared as the toilet queen! I was in and out of the washroom for uncountable times, worse than a pregnant woman I tell ya. Yea, serious business I’m doing. (Go ahead, you can laugh all you want)

******
Other than spreading germs around *cough*, not forgetting it’s the season of spreading joy again.

I do enjoy shopping for gifts, but the tough questions always remain on what to buy and which to pick. Always spoilt of choices. I thought of getting them a brand new set of table top and napkins, I’m sure they will come in handy for their Christmas party. Maybe will buy Bonnie our Malaysian Boh’s earl grey tea. (Both of us love Chai tea with bagels for Sunday Morning...*drooling*) But I don’t see any Buatan Malaysia Chai tea around. (Maybe it’s an American thing) The best option will be Boh’s tea. You see, I wanted to get something authentic that can’t be found in US, or maybe at least in Oregon. As for Greg, I don’t know… Guess he has to share a bunch of Chipsmores and Mamee with the kids.

I’m still deciding should I get Jonas a Hotwheel or perhaps arts and craft kit. I don’t want to perceive as a boring sister and again, I think he will have more fun with arts and crafts despite the fact he will be more happy seeing the Hotwheel. Well, Ed will be a tough one as well. He just a 3 y.o kid, not really a big boy yet. Erm, buying him simple arts and crafts would be cool, or kite...that will be cooler. As for baby Rose, I think getting her a hat or socking should be adorable
enough!

Perhaps you can help me out.
Just remember three rules:
1. No books
2. Nothing violent
3. Something plastic or at least unbreakable

Buzz me if you any ideas :)

No comments: