Learn.


Emo is such a dangerous word. People tend to take it to a greater context.

I do understand that blogging is all about self expressing, room for spilling thoughts and emotions. Apparently people take it a little overboard. They seems so emo-fying. The choice of words are so extreme that at one point I can no longer bear reading it. After a sentence or two, I have a tendency of closing down the window. And I am glad that I did. Sentences like "the world will tear us apart"; "I will survive with love alone", and bunch of drama like friends’ rivalry, jealousy and betrayal don’t make sense to me. I can honestly tell you, it is so dramatic than any other shows I have seen. Even Gossip Girl can’t beat that. I wish I am exaggerating but the reality is, I am not. But I really hope they are exaggerating instead. Seriously, I wanted to be nice and empathy but I am sorry to say that, all these are nonsense.

But first let me get it straight. This is emo I am talking about, not angers and frustrations. Yes, I do agree we as humans with flesh and blood, have moments of defeats, depressions and dullness. It’s ok to be sad. It’s normal to express your despair. It’s cool to cry out your heart. But it so not alright if you are indulging in your depression. They allow emo to cloud their thoughts and visions. They seem happy; or rather take pride in being emo. This is what people have been doing. I find it total immature and irritating. Of course I do have a choice. And I choose not to read at all. Words like that can deteriorate minds and souls. But again, who am I to judge them?

I guess different people have different needs and expectations in their lives. They yearn for love and attention, whereas I search for inspirations and creativities. They are probably still lingered in the stage of puberty where hormones kick it, and I am just too old for my age. They are looking for people to love and to be loved, while I am looking for people with big ideas. They are getting acquainted with the ugly side of life, whereas I am learning from people who are heroes in their own ways.

Learn is the word. You just have to learn to live with it.

4 comments:

chico said...

after reading all these words of yours...i still wanna say, "damn emo lar me~~"...
haiyoyo, exam..off u go pls!! i want my holidays...

Tommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tommy said...

lol, I think I'm also listed as one of "them" hahaha
I hope you didn't post this entry after reading my blog haha

I learnt from you cyan and I know what I should do haha... Enjoy to the MAX!!!! xD

Anyway, we are old already indeed
:P
It is a very good entry btw.

-ron ron- said...

=p