Snippet from last week

This is how crappy I looked on the day before the launching. From heavy eye bags, dark skin tone, to a don’t-mess-with-me look.

Even Julian was giving me “what-the-hell” look.



However, smiles were plastered at our faces once things have finalized. I guess a good dinner helped too.


Then the D-day came… *cheng cheng cheng*
But before that, I had a freshmen luncheon.


We donned in our scholar robe (fuyoh!) I know I looked either like (A) soprano singer (B) pregnant lady (C) none of the above


I love this shot. Simply lovely!


The main highlight of the day- The official launch of “The power of 10cents”


Dr. Teh Su Thye, Director of GPF


Dr. Goh, dean and Vice President of HELP (he does look like a teddy, don’t u think so?)


The ever lovely Jaclyn Victor


The official launching of “The Power of 10 cents”


Caught cha!


Nope, I am not finish yet…


This is the GPF I am talking about lah…


Before the big show kick start


Delegates from Thailand (sama dikah! excuse me for the spelling :P )


Pretty contradicting huh? Seeing it was a Peace Festival.


Opening emcee by Liang

Cinta BBoys, Alam and gang on action
Winner of Akademi Fantasia 2 ( I don’t quite remember his name though)


Performance by our songbird, Ning Baizura


Before leaving, I managed to snap a shot of the crowd.


Since it was an exam week, I left no choice but had to head home early and bury myself alive in books.


My 10cents gang

We missed out Jac’s performances. But who cares anyway since we had some up close and personal shots with her *twink*

Peace yo!


She is such a sweetheart :)


Here's our very own video of 'The Power of 10 cents.' Check out what folks in HELP have to say.


Credits to Burn




No comments: