If...

If I’m able to swim unassisted for 200 meter long, I will be part of Raleigh Kuala Lumpur for now. Perhaps building toilets and carrying water buckets at India or Costa Rica at this point of time.

If I’m still a fresh high school grad, I will be applying for the World United College, one of the most prominent colleges on earth.

If I have the cash and courage, I will be backpacking travelling the world.

I have no intention in constraining myself. Travelling, people, food, creativity are my zeal of life. Still wondering should I opt for a gap year instead?

Anyway....

For the pass few days are somewhat refreshing.

Apparently things moved in slow motion during holidays.

Nothing beats the bliss of warming the couch, enjoying my idiot box, having a girl day out with mom and sis, devouring myself into sizzling tender salmon, fat juicy sausages, solid bouncy meatballs, and a sinful looking sashimi; receiving comforting and encouraging greetings from US; catching up a cuppa with my girlfriends, and mamak food with old buddies where we talked anything underneath the moon and stars. *Phew, there you go!*


It does help me to untangle my thoughts :)

No comments: