Empty Thoughts

The title says it all. My previous posts have been somewhat lacked of substance and metaphorical.

A good example will be the ice cream post. Do u seriously think I’m actually talking about ice cream? Nah, I have better things to ponder upon than restraining my brain energy over the choices of pleasures.

But one thing that Mel said actually makes sense. Why I always have to be so complicated? Why I have to pick peppermint and butterscotch, and not stick to the basic? Vanilla and chocolate perhaps?

Why arr?

******

I’m officially a freshman for a month now. For once I thought I was in a medical school, serious!! I study about brain, nerves, organ, hormones and what not. You want to know what’s the longest name of cranial nerve u having? It’s called Glossopharyngeal, which controls your taste and other sensations from throat and tongue. Ha, beat that! Yea, hopefully by using those terminologies will help me sounds intellectual and brilliant. (Wishful thinking) I have no complaints over the lecturer as they are awesome bunch; friends are cool and nice people although I find them rather studious or maybe boring. They lacked the element of creativeness and adventurousness.

But all are good people.

******

This week had been a total disaster. To make the story simple, I missed the bus, late for class and stepped on dog poo!! Then I had stomach upset continuously for two days. I started to get sick yesterday and now I still down with flu. And I suspected I might have gastric. For sure one thing is really wrong with me; I did not make a big fuss of anything. I’m a short tempered person by nature. With so many drama happening, by now I should be throwing off tantrums and making a hell out of it. Instead, I’m as cool as a cucumber. My high tolerance is evident. In this case, I can’t draw a fine line of good or bad.

******
My thoughts are not that empty. They just got tangled up.

4 comments:

Leonard said...

Ure a Wonderwoman C.Yan !

Keep up the good work. I felt you've got great capacity to achieve greatly things.

Cheers !
lEt's catch coffee one day yea !

cyan_loh said...

Thanks :)It's comforting to hear that.

Yeap, definitely!! the ultimate hide out place with good coffee :)I think I know where to find u next time.

chico said...

well, i'm as empty as u are...
(=_=) haha, i found you, yet again...swt..

Vince said...

i think i could understand you~!!
i've got the same feeling as u...

but luckily no real bad things happened la lolz