What's your flavour?

Today Mel and I were talking about ice cream.

Yes, they are so tempting as if screaming out for my name, “Siyan, EAT meeee!!” (Me high in sugar again)

But there are a wide variety of flavors to choose from.

When I have my eyes on peppermint choc, all of the sudden butterscotch came into the picture. Things get trickier if I’m only allowed to pick either one.

If I don’t make my mind quick, both of the ice cream will be melted. Worst still, I will end up nothing.

If I decided to take both at one go, there is a risk of getting diarrhea which is the last thing I want it to happen.

******

In the end...

I decided to have Peppermint choc! It took me not long to decide; maybe I already have an answer somewhere in my heart.

I heard you saying, “How complicated can it be?”

Not complicated. As long you know what’s your flavor :)

2 comments:

Jin Phern said...

Jin Phern in da house!haha.how are you girl?

The Headstrong Chick said...

Black chocolate

bitter at first
sweetest to last bite!lol.