My Perfect Christmas

Soon, the year 2008 will comes to an end.

It is the time again when people start to reminisce, reflect and flash back their bits and pieces of thoughts and feelings. As cliché as it sounds, but some of the enthusiastic people around me already have their New Year resolution all jot down into a neat looking organizer. Well, I used to be one of them. Used. And then I realized how my New Year resolutions will always go down the drain. I am not sure if I am lacked of self discipline or life is simply unpredictable. Personally, resolutions are like a spark of hope and sense of security, but nothing permanent. As I grow older, I begin to feel all those New Year resolutions seem so vague. But I am definitely anticipating this coming New Year with excitement and ready to embrace 2009 with grace :)

This time, I will be spontaneous for once. I remember a saying that reads, ‘The more precisely you plan, the harder destiny will hit you.’ I don’t know how true it is but I hope my spontaneity comes with good surprises.

As for this Christmas of 2008, I really want to dig myself into the smooth buttery Caramel Chocolates, Chocolates coated shortbread cookies, Almond Showman Cookies while having my hot Latte, or hot chocolate will do. The thought of it is enough to get me all warm and
fuzzy.

It wouldn’t be a Christmas without unwrapping presents. The best part is finding out what is in the package. The process of discovery what is in the present is sheer joy. That is, after all why we wrap presents. And I am SOOooo tempted to open my present from Santa especially it is like a few inches away from you, calling your name, “Siyan, Siyan.’ Hah. My sis wasn’t helping much either. It makes me feel like a kid again *grin*

Oh well, one day to go :) Be merry!

No comments: