Hanging out with...

Hanging out with Burn, Julian and Vidhya can be really exhausting.

(To make the story short and sweet, I shall let the picture do the talking.)

Here’s the snippet:


They look so amazed even before the cake was baked. Baking cake in Ju’s house was not fun at all. The thought of lacked of eggs, floor and the malfunction of oven could give me a heart attack. But in the end, it turned out pretty well.

Meanwhile waiting for the cake to be ready,

Burn was messing around with the piano.

Just for display. Well, the Monopoly was a little too fancy looking so we ended up camwhoring instead.

This is what we do best.

Eer, not quite...

Then we moved on to something more serious.

Serious, this looked like a family portrait although I feel like someone is missing from Ser’s side. Oh, that was the scary looking Christmas tree that I have been telling Ju. Think about it, white Christmas tree with red lights, and fire crackers as ornaments?! I don’t know about you, but it sure did give me goose bumps.

This was supposed to be a funny face shot. Apparently most of them failed miserably. I guess no one can beat Anne’s expression. (Good one, Anne.)

After hours and hours of waiting, finally the cake made the grand entrance *drum rolls*

Oopsie, we encountered a slight accident when flipping over the cake. I guess the cake was perfect in its own way :)

We then headed to the park for boozing after our midnight movie. We were just babbling and talking gibberish all the way. 'Boozing in the park is healthier.’ quoted by Ju. I don’t know how true it is. But one thing for sure, this is something I missed doing it back in the States.

After done with much of the nonsense, all of us then crashed over at Burn’s apartment for the night.

(The story doesn’t end here.)

Before joining Anne and Jessie for breakfast, we managed to get a quick view of Bangsar from the rooftop.

(Now, that’s the end.)

Hanging out with them always provides me good company, good weather, maybe good food but not so much of good comfort. I ended up with a backache at the next morning. (Sleeping on the cold parquet floor without a pillow is not a good idea) *wink*

No comments: