Peek-A-Boo

Guess who came knocking my door today?

It was Scotch, super strong and moisture resistant mailer bag.

Come on, folks. Think harder.

Tada...


Yes, a parcel from my host parents!!

Let’s see, there was my official results transcript from my high school which I had almost perfect scores. But still, it won’t do me any good in Malaysia. Then, there was a book on emo culture. I did a research studies on emo culture during my first term, and since then, my host parents have shown great interest in this subcultures. Trust me, it is indeed fascinating. I’m sure you did come across terms like indie, or heard of Panic at the disco? Or do you know anyone who wears vintage and band T-shirt, canvas shoes like Converse or Vans, do layering like cardigan over a hooded sweatshirt? All these spell EMO.



And they got me an AFS USA sweat pants!! How cool is that? (Although it’s a bit tight *beam*)


Love it.


No comments: