A night of Black and Gold

Seeing a sea of unfamiliar faces and surrounding with very important people does make me looked like a fish out of water. I'm glad to put my social skills into good use. I did manage to mingle around and make acquaintances. Well, it was a social party after all.

Datuk Mahadzir Lokman, former TV2 newscaster was one of the VIPs. Currently he is sited at Belgium. We were honor to have him as our master ceremony of the night.

Our very songbird, Datuk Sharifah Aini was presence as well.

Not appealing for me, but their presence definitely added dose of glamorous to that night.

I couldn’t comment much on the food though. I mean I don’t expect much from NGO.

However, it is a good way of renewing relationships where we catch up with old friends, friends who we don’t often talk with or just simply making new acquaintances. And of course, not forgetting our art of camwhoring. This is what we do best :)

The performances
The Menu

Eh, wait! We are not ready yet
Now we are ready.
" The ChingChangChong." - Collin
Different Dimension
Tim.Me.Jill

Walking down the miniature red carpet, donning the best attire, and posing with our million dollar smile.
With Faisal the man

Nabila, returnee from Spain. I did not see her for over a year!

Brainy Child, Tim who is going off to Stanford next month

The craziest-dont-know-what-we-are-doing pose of the night! I looked like some arabic air stewardess with the songkok on.

Happy 50th Birthday, AFS!

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Happening sial ! ahhaha

U hard-core AFS fan man.

cyan_loh said...

not as happening as u ler :P

Yeap, AFS is like part of my life la. Erm, hard to explain though.. Just imagine urself having the chance to go US for exchange for 6 months. haha, need to experience urself to get the idea la XD