August Madness

I eagerly anticipated in ushering the month of August.

Yes, the most talk about Olympic finally launch their opening ceremony last night. It was magnifying and breathtaking to view this historical event. China has definitely pumped in tremendous billion of money as well as man power to make this a reality, and for sure China has set a high bench mark for the next Olympic in London. Seeing our very Malaysian contingents marching proudly to the bird nest was heartwarming, I did feel a tinge of honor.

Finally I’m done with my finals!! Whee yeah yippee! I have a very long to-do list in my mind ranging from sleeping, baking, cleaning, eating, hanging out, reading, traveling to sleeping over and shopping. I have no idea where should I start and when to start!!! I will be gone for a week starting from next week for RUSH, an adventure race in Langkawi. Hopefully it will turn out to be an enjoyable affair. (Trying to be positive here) Hey, it’s my very first work task at outstation. Later on, I will head to Cameron for a light travel with buddies. And I better start shopping for my art material too so I can get my hands on my clips art, so that it can be available online as soon as possible. This reminds me of making something for Tim and Han Chun’s farewell party. And very soon, I will be starting my freshman year by end of August. Man, can anyone tell me how fast the time flies?

I will update with more pictures and story if I have any chance to do so. As for now, I better get dress up for cocktail party. *wink*

Busy month it is, but definitely a productive one.

No comments: