My Coffee Affair


The annual prom went alright. The food wasn’t splendid but fair enough. The performances were pretty okay, some were mundane, some were fine and some were pleasant. For me, the exciting part was to see everyone dressing to the nines, all looking pretty and beautiful. Happy faces with smiles and good words, for momentarily I thought it was some sort of a graduation party! And having a reason to play dress up and feeling all girly for a night was an icing on a cake too!


What made it a fun-filled and memorable night were the companions, and having accompanied by, not all but most of my closest uni mates and girlfriends was a quite a celebration. They remind me of how far I have come, and how much I have grown as a person. Like some, I have known them since my early college days. And look at us now, very soon we all will be university graduates! 


The night ended well, with yours truly dancing away, making silly faces and taking endless snapshots! 


I’m excited for tomorrow Christmas Eve as this year, I'm doing something slightly different, slightly more meaningful. A little more of that later on, and what about you? 

I hope you and your loved ones have a blessed and joyful Christmas, in wherever part of the world you are. Happy merry-making!  

No comments: