I'm a cupcake

Waking up to a breezy and slight chilly morning, standing by the wide window and staring out to the dimmed sky, with a bowl of oats still warm in my hand- for a split moment my sensory are heightened, there I resided in my small contented world. With little agenda in mind, time traveled seemingly slowly. Only then I realized how rarely I actually take pride and pleasure in such very simple things :)

That’s why I love today. Finally done and over with finals, and my uncontained happiness and joy are already sinking in!

Usually term break wouldn’t last for more than two weeks, and I determined to absorb as much as I can before my systems go all out again.

And there are things I need to do, want to do and love to do:

  1. Baking Therapy (My usual choice would be Cheesecake, perhaps this time I will try my hands on Kuih Ketayap!)
  2. Lots of cleaning and dusting (Study table, book shelf, cabinet, bags...and even my laptop)
  3. Make space for my wardrobe
  4. Defragmentation and error checking on hard disk
  5. Download Avira Antivirus to replace NOD32
  6. Figure out ways to remove dried ink stain from my rubber ducky
  7. Download and rearranging songs in iTunes
  8. Replace a new skin for my iPod
  9. Make myself a new tutu
  10. Arts and crafts for children ministry
  11. Lunch with Boon Ken
  12. Girl’s day/night out
  13. Bum-bum community day
  14. Monday night with sixers (Beer and chips!)
  15. Write a lot a lot of letters
  16. Finish my unfinished shoe-mending project
  17. Family plans
  18. Light travelling
  19. Book reading (3 books in my summer reading list)
  20. Be a couch potato (obtain my fairly dosage of House and How I Met Your Mother)
  21. Exercise!


......Or else I can be lazy blob, how about that? 

5 comments:

cookiedonut said...

No. 14 is good~~ ^^

Mei-Fern Chong said...

Argh! So jealous you're already making plans and relaxing!
I can't wait till I get to do the same! =D

cyan_loh said...

Oh yea jason...see you on monday! <3

Fern, sarah is waaaayy efficient ok. She is almost done with her skirt!! *gasp* I'm still in my lala land, lol.

Sarah said...

HAHAHA! lazy blob sounds like a good option, really. i've got so many things to do, mm! let's bake, let's bake! :D

cyan_loh said...

Tronohhhh..here we comeee x)