Little peek hole

This week, I have an embarrassing story to tell...and the not-so-embarrassing one. Well not-so-embarrassing one is always boring, so let’s go with the embarrassing story.

Just the other day, I had some problems with my laptop and router. Not having the luxury to go online definitely was frustrating, don’t you think? So the first thing on a Saturday morning was to send both my laptop and router for a check-up. AHA, it was the password setting that caused such unhappiness!  

After I got home, only then I spotted the antenna was a little weird looking. There was a missing part, and my router was left with a tiny and possibly, a harmless crack. Boo. Immediately I put my router on table, plugged in the cables, turned on my laptop (yes, I was that desperate to go online) but sadly it couldn’t work. So I tried the manual way by plugging into my USB port. Still, it couldn’t work. Tried using my sis’s laptop but to no avail. Immediately I dialed up my dad to make some arrangements, in hope to get a new router soon. At that moment, I was seriously thinking of purchasing a new router, the first to-do thing in a Monday morning! Pfft, speaking of Monday blue. Well, the tiny crack seemed to make so much sense to me...I mean you never know, the little thing might interfered with the broadcast or whatsoever *shrug*

Sis: Siyannnnn! Come, what is this?
Me: That’s the telephone cable.
Sis: *giving me what-the-hell look*
Me: OHHhhhhhhh....

The crack was indeed harmless. The truth is I happily had forgotten to plug in the telephone cable! Me being me, sometimes I can be such a ding dong! *slap head*

Perhaps one of these days I shall take you into my embarrassing stories 101. They are sheer entertaining!

And this has added to 102.

4 comments:

Mei-Fern Chong said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! *points at Cyan*
I'm so mean. XD

cyan_loh said...

hpmh... I'm expecting that anyway :P bad bad fern!

nylyw said...

hahaha.. funny funny you! :) you must have been so delighted after that!

suling said...

heeheeheeheehee. I've got moments like that too don't worry ;p