An old fashion butter pecan please


Lemonade and ice cream are exactly what I needed to cool myself down.

While enjoying my imaginative lemonade and ice cream, (I swear I am going to get some later at evening.) here are some interesting enough statements to be enlightened from yesterday heart thumping match:

“3 yellow cards make up to one red card.” –quoted by Angie. Hah.
***
On our way back home…

Shareef: Damn it!

Eric: Chill la. Arsenal did great. Scoring 4-4 isn’t easy, and no teams can score that much.

Me: Exactly. Arsenal is pretty good. Still remember how Liverpool crushed United down, 4-1?

- Total silence at the back seat-

Me and Angie with our stomach-tearing laughter: HahahahahahahahahaahahahHAhaha.

Joy. Satisfied. Not so much with the scores, but finally Eric had shut up.

*Smirk*


6 comments:

Angeline Lee said...

must u quote me!? omg..malun-yer

cyan_loh said...

Hahaha..it a honour ok!! And it was also an adorable statement :)

the queen of catastrophes said...

and i stand against football trash talk.....

there would be no teams if there was no football....

come on la.... joga bonito!!

cyan_loh said...

Thats the spirit! All hail joga bonito!

Jeeves said...

I agree with both of u with the whole joga bonito thing! I mean the sports is so beautiful, sometimes it get marred by ugly emotions. Anyways, cyan omg yes, I'm in love with the Script!!LALALA.

karfei said...

haha....angie, thats y u need to take more football lesson from me :P